We enjoy the one-on-one, personalized care at Drake Perio, and we are a Fee for Service office as an unrestricted provider. Unrestricted provider means we bill your insurance for you, and They pay you! Therefore, we collect in full when we schedule.
Would you please call first to schedule an appointment instead of dropping by? We like to take our time with each patient. All office visits are by appointment only and require prescreening of Signs and Symptoms before your visit. New and Existing Patient FAQ about appointments at our office to see all we are doing to keep you safe: SARS-COV-2 Precautions. Masks are still required in Medical and Dental offices-If you forgot yours, we happily provide you with one for a small fee.
Open Tuesday and Wednesday for patients; we are open on Thursday for advanced appointments only. We will be closed if we do not have surgical visits scheduled on Thursday. Mondays are for rescheduled IV sedation appts only, and we will be closed if we are not scheduled for these.
We look forward to chatting soon, and if you reach our voicemail, please listen to the prompts to speak with us or leave a detailed message with your contact info so we may call you back. Thank you!
- Our phone system has an AUTO-ATTENDANT, you will be able to reach us to make that appointment during business hours by following the correct prompt during business hours to get through to a team member.
- To leave a voicemail, press the correct prompt to leave a message at any time.
- Our office is always closed Friday-Monday of each week.
- However, you may schedule advanced surgical visits with IV sedation on Monday or Thursday after reviewing our Dental Anesthesiologist and Dr. Drake’s comprehensive exam.
- We are happy to accommodate your schedule (within reason/no weekends) for surgeries once you become a patient of record.
Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation:
ADVANCED NOTICE OF OFFICE CLOSURE
- June 30th through July 8th, 2022-Independence Day Break
- October 26th through October 31st, 2022-AAP Annual CE
Online Map & Driving Directions