We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. Please allow approximately 60-90 minutes for your initial visit. If you have pain or an emergency, every attempt will be made to see you that day. You can begin by filling out your new patient forms. The forms will ask you for your complete medical history and the following information:
1. Name-Your full legal name and your nickname.
2. Phone Number-Work and Home/Mobile
4. Date of Birth
5. SSN-Most healthcare providers will ask you for your Social Security number when you are seeking medical and dental care. We require this so that they can collect payment for healthcare services and verify your identity when it comes to looking up your health records.
6. Insurance information (carrier, group/policy#)-we will bill them/they pay you.
8. Medication and Medical History
The information you provide will help us prepare for your visit.
We try to stay on schedule to minimize waiting at the time of your appointment. If you need special accommodations for your schedule, please ask us on your first visit.
Our office collects in full for your visits when scheduling, and afterward, we can bill insurance for you once you become a patient of record. Your insurance will send you the check.
Please call if you have any questions.